Sunday, September 11, 2011

Animation Project

hi guys.. last quarter was a challenge for me, but then thanks God that I finished them all.. Although I'm kinda disappointed in my animation, as it didn't get in the competition. I'm going to tell you what I've been doing the last quarter, and ,if I can, I show you some of my works..

For my Animation 3, I'm kinda disappointed knowing that my advertisement didn't get accepted in the competition. Maybe the animation was the problem, it's suppose t be 30 seconds, but something goes wrong in the animation process. so I cut it to 15 seconds...
well.this is what I did.
Sorry for the low quality. It's suppose to be an advertisement for T-pencil (Thinker's pencil) a pencil made from the Philippines. It's not that famous..


For my Animation 2, we made a face of us, then make it lip sync.. it's kinda cool, since my dialogue is kinda fast.. it's fun. I didn't own the dialogue. I got it from 11secondclub.com . But before we did this, we did some exercises.

For my OJT, we are doing to promote the College of Science and Information Technology, from the prints to website... Thank God that the prints are done..


No comments:

Post a Comment