Friday, January 20, 2012

New adventure coming up..

Hi guys,
I'm back...
 Starting May 2012, I will be spending my vacation with my grandparents who live in Nueva Viscaya. I know, a long road out of civilization, but hey, who doesn't want for a new adventure. My grandparents can't wait for me to get there, and I can't wait to see them. Now, while I'm there, I was thinking to learn how to cook the Ilocano way, so that I could cook for my papa when I get to stay with him on June. I've listed the things that I want to do when I get there,


Things I want to do:
1. Learn FacePainting- I always want to paint on people's faces
2. Learn Portrait Drawing
3. Be The Best at Mudbox
4. More Fashion Drawings
5. Learn how to cook

And lastly, make the craziest hairdo that I can do to my hair-- lol.... 6. Learn different hairdo's.

When I get there, I'll be updating my blog as often as possible, maybe everyday, I'll update you with the hairstyle that I made during that day maybe I'll take a picture of me with that hairstyle, or I'll do it to someone else.. and the dish that I learned how to cook.. I also want to take  a picture of it to show you...

 My Papa set me there to gather some pictures for my grandparents 50th Anniversary on 2014, since I know how to do it.. :D ..

Well then, till next time...... Adios....

No comments:

Post a Comment